Tuesday 26 April 2016

Dark Attic Witch

Part of the Dark Attic Challenges! This lovely digital image from Delicious Doodles called Gothic Deadly Night Shade - isn't she beautiful?! (find her and many others at this link).

This beautiful digital stamp lent itself very well to this book I found in a charity shop. I decided to add it as my first page - stuck down with my colall all purpose glue. It was a bit tricksy getting the paper around the string, but all in all I think it looks rather wonderful!! I might distress the edges with a little distress tool or scissors, but I'm undecided yet!!!

She's coloured in with Promarkers and then cut down to fit into the book. Then I used Walnut Stain Distress Ink pad to darken around the edges - it really frames the page!




No comments:

Post a Comment