Wednesday 8 April 2015

Off the Edge - An IndigoBlu Blog Challenge

Welcome to my blog! I hope you have all had a lovely Easter.

Today I've gone with a very simple card for the IndigoBlu Off the Edge Blog Challenge.

Using the IndigoBlu Dinkie Flutterbye stamp, I stamped a 10.5cm x 10.5cm piece of IndigoBlu white stamping card using Onyx Black Versafine. I then stamped the "Remember you are Loved" sentiment from the IndigoBlu Bella stamp onto a thin strip of card measuring 10.5cm in length. I edged both of these with black.

I cut a 12cm x 12cm piece of IndigoBlu black card, and then layered all up and onto a 13.5cm x 13.5cm card. I added some little black gems from my stash and voila! Very clean and simple. I was tempted to add colour, but was so struck by the starkness of the stamp on the card, I decided to leave it as it is.

I hope you like it!


2 comments: