Friday 5 December 2014

Let It Snow IndigoBlu style


Good morning, and thank you for visiting my blog post!

Today, I have attached my entry to the IndigoBlu Blog Challenge "Let It Snow" to offer as inspiration to all you lovely crafters!

I have used the A5 Stamp set "Here comes Santa", and I was inspired by Doreen's card from last months "Magical Masking" blog challenge (view here)!! This type of masking is new to me, in fact, this was my first go, as I'm much more of a grungy type of crafter!! So I had lots of fun making this card.

I've simply used black versafine ink, with my two most used distress inks, Chipped Sapphire and Tumbled Glass, splodged with water and dried off.

Thereafter, I simpled used a glue pen to blob dots all over, and used silver and white fine glitters.

Here is the inside:


I hope you like!

Good luck to everyone, and Merry Christmas to one and all!

Peace & Harmony,

Maxine

No comments:

Post a Comment