Wednesday 11 June 2014

Another little canvas


Today I am sharing a canvas I worked on yesterday. As I had a first attempt with my previous blog entry, using the poppies, I thought I'd have another go.
I used IndigoBlu stampes again, just as I felt the look went with what I was going for!
The image isn't very clear, I added sparkle to the heart, and a glossy coat to the wording, which was quite reflective in the photo.
The top corner is using the Cosmic Shimmer Gold Pearl Texture paste - and I've gone over with some Golden Light and Patina Cosmic Shimmer Metallic Gilding Wax. (nb - get the Creative Expressions Solvent Blending Solution for use with Gilding Wax, as the wax does dry out. Just a few drops and set to one side - or mish up a little and apply with a brush).
Oh I did also use some old Embossing powders around the heart - I tried to halo it but ended up going over the bottom instead - but I'm still quite pleased with the results. Colours I used were Gold Mirror and Verdigris from Personal Impressions.
Used Ranger Black Archival ink on tissue and applied with Slap it on from IndigoBlu.
Added a couple of little gems and few flakes of IB Yorkshire Dales Mega Flakes.....
Edged with the black Gee-Soo good from IndigoBlu...

Voila! One little canvas.

Hope to see you again soon,

Peace & Harmony,
Maxine xxx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful canvas, love the design and texture. Welcome to blogland and I hope you enjoy your journey.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous canvas Maxine. Stunning design and detail. Very vintage, shabby chic and so pleasing to the eye. So glad you like Aamira (Scruffy Little Cat). I think she may be my favourite to.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete