Thursday 23 May 2013

It's been a while.....

I have been so busy that I have neglected posting onto my blog.

It just seems that there is so much to be done! And so I shall pop up a few images of some recent cards and jewellery I have made.

I have also been creative on the graphic design front too! And of course, being a mum, cook, cleaner, taxi driver, chicken farmer, vet to one poorly chicken (RIP Jade) and, well countless other titles!!!

        
Above - various jewellery all made by me!



Below are the result of a fun day at the Creative Expressions offices!



Fun with Creative Expressions polished glitter


Ooooo ink-dyed micro beads - upside down!!!


Fun with UT embossing and mica powder!



Below are some custom made cards I was asked for.

 
 
  


I made this apron for my little girl who had a Victorian school day




AND just a few more bits by me!
I have lots going on a will try to be more proactive.
Peace & Harmony to all.
Maxine

No comments:

Post a Comment